While you may be able to access, browse and use the Website from countries outside of India, however, please note we do not offer any product and/or service under our Website outside India.
We are committed to treating your information seriously. It is important that you know exactly what we do with your information.
Throughout this document, “we”, “us”, “our”, “ours”, “iykykclub” refer to Nykaa Fashion Private Limited. Wherever we have said ‘you’ or ‘your’, this means YOU (a user of the Website).
WHO WE ARE
This Website is owned and operated by Nykaa Fashion Private Limited, having its principal place of business at India. Nykaa Fashion Private Limited is a company incorporated and registered under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 and having its registered office at 104, Vasan Udyog Bhavan, Sun Mill Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400 013. Nykaa Fashion Private Limited is engaged in the business of facilitating selling, marketing and retailing clothes / garments (“Business”) through the e-commerce website developed and owned by Nykaa Fashion Private Limited and its affiliates or offline stores / events to conduct its Business.
We commit to protecting your privacy and hence our personal data handling practices are continually reviewed to ensure compliance with Indian applicable laws.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTION, AND USAGE OF INFORMATION GATHERED BY IYKYKCLUB
The information we learn and gather from you, personal or otherwise, is collected, used and disclosed for the following purposes:
(i) To register you, verify your identity to permit you to use the Website,
(ii) To undertake transactions (including to facilitate and process payments).
(iii) communicate with you, share our newsletter with you, convey any promotional offers or updates associated with IYKYKCLUB and generally maintain your accounts with us.
(iv) To customize your experience and improve IYKYKCLUB.
(v) To evaluate, develop or improve our products and services.
(vi) We may share aggregated information/ anonymized data (information about you that we combine together so that it no longer identifies or references an individual user) and analyze it in a manner to further accentuate our products and services that we offer to our customers. This information includes average number of visitors on the Website, rankings of users defined by various performance indicators the average clicks of the products/services offered by us, the features used, the response rate, etc. In doing so, we shall not be making disclosures of any of your financial information.
Information You Give Us:
We receive and store the information you provide while using the Website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to use the Website. We use the information that you provide for the purposes of opening your account, processing your transactions, responding to your requests and communicating with you.
Information We Collect About You:
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses our services. We may also receive/store information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information for internal analysis and to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content.
You hereby acknowledge that when you use the Website, we may collect your device number and other information. We cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted via internet, telephone, or any other network.
CATEGORIES OF INFORMATION
Categories of information collected and processed by us are as follows;
Demographic and Identity Data:
- Contact details (such as name, email address, contact number, shipping address, country, date of birth, profile picture).
- Open data and public records (such as information about YOU that is openly available on the internet)
- Financial details (such as transaction amount, bank name, card number, card type).
Online Identifiers and other Technical Data
- Location details (such as IP address, logs, or from where you connect a computer to the internet).
- Communications details (such as the metadata and other personal data or information we get from communications done through e-mails.
- Usage data details (such as data about how you use our website or web-based properties, pages viewed, etc).
We do not publish your sensitive personal data or information
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKERS USED BY OUR DIGITAL PROPERTIES
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. Similarly, there are other types of trackers used. These are used to make Websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website.
Below are the categories of cookies used on our website along with a description of what they are used for
These cookies are needed to run our website, to keep it secure if you are logged on and to obey regulations that apply to us. If you are a customer, they help us know who you are so that you can log on and manage your accounts. They also help us keep your details safe and private.
These cookies are used for remembering things like:
- Your region or country
- Your preferred language
- Accessibility options like large font or high contrast pages
- Your user ID on the log on page
These cookies tell us how you and our other customers use our website. We combine all this data together and study it. This helps us to:
- Improve the performance of our Website
- Improve the products we offer
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. Please note disabling the ‘Strictly Necessary’ cookies may cause certain parts of our website to remain inaccessible to you.
DO NOT TRACK
Some web browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature. This feature lets you tell websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. These features are not yet uniform across browsers. Our sites are not currently set up to respond to those signals
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
We may disclose your information to third parties service providers, and you hereby consent to such disclosure. We have appropriate contracts in place with our third-party partners. This means that they cannot do anything with your information which is outside of the scope permitted by us.
Links to the privacy policies of some of the third-party service providers used by us are
We may also disclose your information to appropriate authorities if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, legal process, to protect the safety of any person, to address fraud, security, or technical issues, or to protect our rights or the rights of those who use our products & services.
We do not sell or rent your information to any third party.
Reasons for disclosing your Personal Data to third parties:
We may disclose your information to others or third parties where it is lawful to do so including where we or the third parties:
- have a legal obligation to do so, e.g. to assist with detecting and preventing fraud,
- need to provide you with products or services;
- where you have initiated a payment;
- have requirement in connection with regulatory reporting, litigation or asserting or defending legal rights and interests;
- have a legitimate business reason for doing so;
- want to send you information and promotional material regarding our products and services,
- have asked you for your consent to share it, and you’ve agreed,
- improve your online experience for using our product;
- to third party shipment and courier service provider for the purpose of fulfilment of your purchase; or
- to communicate with you regarding your account activity, purchases and updates about our products and promotional offers.
Disclosure to other third parties:
We may disclose your personal data or information for the above purposes to other third parties including:
- Other group companies and any subcontractors, agents or service providers who work for us or provide services to us or group companies (including their employees, sub-contractors, service providers, directors and officers).
- Law Enforcement Authorities, Government Authorities, courts, dispute resolution bodies, our regulators, auditors and any party appointed or requested by our regulators to carry out investigations or audits of our activities
- Statutory and regulatory bodies and authorities (including the government) investigating agencies and entities or persons, to whom or before whom it is mandatory to disclose the Personal Data as per the applicable law, courts, judicial and quasi-judicial authorities and tribunals, arbitrators and arbitration tribunals.
- Overseas regulators.
- Anybody else that we’ve been instructed to share your personal data or information with by you
You hereby give us your consent for such disclosure of your personal data or information as set out aforesaid.
You hereby give us your consent for transfer of your personal data or information to other body corporate or a person in India or located in any other country.
We are committed to protecting your personal data or information in our custody. We use industry standard technical and organizational measures to secure the information we collect from you. Our Website stores your information on servers which have reasonable steps to ensure appropriate physical, technical and managerial safeguards are in place to protect your personal data or information from unauthorized access, alteration, transmission, and deletion.
RETENTION AND DISPOSAL OF DATA
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website is directed to be used by adults only. If you are not an adult, while you may look at our site, you should not make a purchase, register, or submit personal data/information to us. We or our associates /affiliates do not knowingly collect information from minors.
YOUR RIGHTS AS A USER
We understand that when you interact with IYKYKCLUB, you have rights over your information. These rights involve providing reasonable steps to allow you to access your personal data or information, correct and review any errors among others. You have the right to withdraw your consent for the collection and storage of your information provided to us. Provided however if you withhold consent for the collection and storage for the collection and storage of your information by us, you will no longer be able to use the Website.
Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, consequences of withdrawal will be communicated to you and, upon your agreement, your request for withdrawal will be processed.
You may request us to cease using your information by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further queries and complaints related to privacy under Indian applicable laws and regulations, you could reach us at email@example.com
GRIEVANCE OFFICER AND GRIEVANCE MECHANISM
IN ACCORDANCE WITH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT 2000 AND RULES MADE THERE UNDER AND THE CONSUMER PROTECTION (E-COMMERCE) RULES 2020, THE NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE GRIEVANCE OFFICER/ CUSTOMER CARE ARE PROVIDED BELOW:
Name: Nilesh Soni
GRIEVANCE MECHANISM: We will acknowledge receipt of your complaints or grievances within 48 hours receipt of receipt of your complaints or grievances. We will redress your complaints or grievances within 1(one) month from the date of receipt of your complaints or grievances.
UPDATES AND NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION